Ok, let’s talk! It’s almost hard to believe what we’re going through collectively right now; 2020 is going to be something else.
But our mission remains the same: We’re here to give you an unmatched Italian dining experience. During this time it’s more important than ever to relax, have fun and eat good food.
We are working to serve you as safely as possible, working within guidelines made by both state and federal government.
Here’s what Carosello is doing to increase safety:
- Our total capacity has been reduced to around 80 customers. We are a 150-seater restaurant, but we’ll only be using half of our seats. That means much more space for our customers.
- We continue to wash all of our cutlery and plates with hospital-grade sanitiser, and polish our plates with vinegar. We’re cleaning all surfaces in between customers.
- We have informed all of our staff that if they show signs of even the slightest illness, that they not attend work.
- We do takeaway & delivery! Call us up to order takeaway, or find us on UberEats.
- Want to support us but want to dine later? Buy a gift voucher here!
We’re staying updated with the current news surrounding Covid-19 and will adjust measures if necessary. Our operating hours remain the same.
See you soon for pasta and some cheeky cocktails! You can book a table here.